Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dare Devil

I'd like to think of my self as a dare devil. Trying everything just one time, because I can. What's the harm in trying? You might discover something you never knew about yourself. So next time when faced with an option to do something a little extreme, just give it a try. But remember to know and understand your boundaries. 
Parasailing is one of the most fun things I have ever done! I've done it several time and in several locations (Hawaii, Canada, California). It literally feels like you are just floating in warm air. Up high away from all your worries down below (or for me up high because I am afraid of heights. 

Tattoos! I love them! It's almost like an addiction. I have four, but want a whole bunch more! 







All this about is one of the many "Maniac Races" I have ran. They are intense and usually put together buy Navy Seals. I love running them and pushing myself to the max. The feeling once you have finished is unbelievable and you have some awesome scratches and bruises after.


Hoopfest is one of the buggest 3-on-3 basketball tournaments in the world! It's so crazy there and if you get they chance I suggest going. You do even have to play (or be good, I suck) to have a good time! My team took 13th place in our bracket haha.


White water rafting has to be my absolute FAVORITE activity. I've done it all over: Colorado, Montana, West Virginia, Oregon, and Idaho. It's totally and adrenaline rush as well as a great workout. 








Other fun things I recommend trying:
Jet Skiing
Snowmobiling 
Scuba diving
Swimming with dolphins



No comments:

Post a Comment