Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Surgeon General Warning

I have a dream, or a vision more really. I just want to make a whole bunch of these heads about issues or things in people's lives that affect them. This one I called Surgeon General Warning and it is supposed to show how cigarettes can become all people think about sometimes. 

I took a regular foam head as I used for the Media head and simply used gold acrylic paint to paint the bottom of the head so that it resembled a cigarette filter.


After that, I made the mask by cutting out Camel packs of cigs and gluing them to the mask, writing on the mask, painting the mask, and then gluing the mask on. 



The last to go on was the cigarettes and the feathers. The colors of the feathers are supposed to resemble ash or smoke as well as fire or the "cherry" at the end of a cigarette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment