Friday, November 30, 2012

Projects/In The Making

Above is what I like to call the "Media Head." I'll post a whole post about it later, but basically I am in the planning process of creating a head collection touching on social subjects. The one above is about how media affects us. The picture of the skull was a sketch I am doing to create a cutout to make another project with.


Things In Bottles
Below are a few of my newest creations. I have 30 bottles that I had nothing to do with so I thought, why not make use of them? I have started peeling off the labels and filling them with water. Once filled, I put in a high lighter (you'll see why once the project is finished), and then I picked up some of those growing toy things from the Dollar General. You know the ones? That when you put them in water they grow? Well, I guess we will see how well this one goes! 


Skeleton #1


Bottle of Dinosaurs


Assorted Jar Creations. 
From left to right: Skeleton #2, Brain and Bugs, Skull and Snakes, and Bottle of Fish.



Photography



Same picture, I just did some different things to it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment